Helping Employees be 100% Responsible
What does it mean to be 100% responsible? It means there’s no room for blame, being a victim or not using your personal power. This is where it all begins. This is where success starts. This is what you’ll learn!
In this free audio lesson, you will learn …
- The Danger of “Not My Job”
- Understanding the three types of Responsibility Resisters
- Managing Attitude, Expectations and Limits
And by the end of the lesson, you’ll get…
- The Most Important Reason to eliminate “Not My Job”
- 3 Ways to break-down responsibility resisters who are thwarting productivity
- 3 Ways to build up responsibility embracers who are leading the team in performance
… and much more!
You're one step away from receiving this FREE Lesson from The Practical Prof®!
Enter your first name and primary email address in the boxes below and click the “Unlock the Free Lesson” button. The Prof respects your email privacy and never shares your information with any outside party.